Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TwEAk-my-OS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TwEAk-my-OS > Topics

Subject: Del regsvr/new folder.exe virus
Replies: 0 Views: 2157

nuqi 2.03.09 - 08:52pm
regsvr.exe or New Folder.exe eats up yo CPU's cycles and Memory...So stop thinkin' autorun.inf is entirely a dumb virus. 1. CUT THE SUPPLY LINE YO: a. Search for autorun.inf & remove the Read-only attribute. - Open auto* in notepad & empty its contents, then save it. - Add the R attrib...Via msconfig Startup, uncheck regsvr...Click on without Restart! b.Control Panel Scheduled tasks & delete the A1 task. 2. OPEN THE GATES OF THE CASTLE: a. Via Gpedit.msc, User Configuration Admin* Templetes System... - Find Prevent access to registry tools, and disable it. _ Kapow!!!U now gat regedit. 3. LAUNCH THE YOSHIMITSU ATTACK AT THE HEART OF THE CASTLE: Via regedit, search for regsvr and regsvr.exe - Delete all the regsvr occurences...WARNING DON'T DELETE regsvr32.exe, If u do...the file must be reinstalled via the OS Disc. 4. SEEK & DESTROY THE ENEMY WARRIORS: Search for files and folders, type *.exe as filename.Also search for svchost .exe Gotcha!!Did U notice the space between svchost & .exe? Virus programmers try this trick on all sorts of legit OS files so watch out yo. Qi-Tip:::Delete the SVCHOST.EXE virus as well. - Click on when modified option and choose date e.g from 19/09/2008 to 19/09/2008. Qibili's-Tip::: Well I found this search routine ineffective, coz not all regsvr files & where found... So try search for it manually gotto C:Windows & zoom thru...check when it was modified(Right-Click Properties of regsvr folder) I hope u find it... b. Once the search is done...independently select the files (with regsvr.exe & not resvr32.exe) and delete 'em. Y delete 'em 1 by 1?: to avoid system unresponsive action. 5. Cold boot yo PC...Hope it works, if not try the process again...just don't let in.If u do, try an antivirus like eScan or Avast's Boot scan feature. 2008 Qibili *

* TwEAk-my-OS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TwEAk-my-OS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits